Galactic Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For gamers of all kinds

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Beleren
Admin
Jace Beleren

Number of posts : 67
Staff Position : Gamming God
Anti Points :
Kingdom Hearts Series Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kingdom Hearts Series Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Kingdom Hearts Series Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

At first a mix of Final Fantasy and Disney characters didn´t sound like a good idea.But after you play the first seconds of the first game you just beg for more.Kingdom Hearts is a Square/Disney joint game that tells the tale of Sora,the Keyblade master,as he seraches for his friends Riku and Kairi acompanied but the captain of the royal guard Goofy and the court magician Donald who seek King Mickey.Allong the way they have to fight these beings called The Heartless and The Nobodies whose purpose is to spread darkness troughout the worlds.this is by far one of the best RPG series ever made.So far only 2 games(excluding the remakes) were released and the wornd is eagerly awating for it´s third chapter that hopefully will shed light on a few questions we are left with at the end of the second game.
Discuss

NOTE:Birth By Sleep is the name of the KH# trailer you get when you finish Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Plus
Back to top Go down
https://galacticgames.forumotion.net
Night Terror013
F Rank
F Rank
Night Terror013

Number of posts : 2
Anti Points :
Kingdom Hearts Series Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kingdom Hearts Series Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:03 pm

I'll be honest,I only ever rented it and I didn't really like it.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren
Admin
Jace Beleren

Anti Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 am

Why not?What was your reason to dislike it?
Back to top Go down
Omega-Zero
E Rank
E Rank

Number of posts : 29
Anti Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Ummmm, I really on;y played the first one, and I just stopped. lulz, but it's an alright game.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren
Admin
Jace Beleren

Anti Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

I just can´t f´n wait for the third one to come out
Back to top Go down
Omega-Zero
E Rank
E Rank

Number of posts : 29
Anti Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Eh, I stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren
Admin
Jace Beleren

Anti Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:33 pm

I never did.I´m actualy playing trough KH2 again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Games Forum :: GGF General Videogame Talk :: Playstation 2-
Jump to: